Autonomy and Artificial Intelligence
Application Development and Support
Advisory and Assistance Services
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
Enterprise Program Management
Big Data, SAP, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
Network and Cloud Engineering
ERP and COTS Implementation & Support
Business Process and Document Management
Value Added Staffing
Robotics Process Automation and Chatbots
Website Development and Redesign
Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) and Quality Assurance
Flairsoft has an innovative and outstanding software development framework. Our skilled team of industry professionals is equipped with more than 30 years of collective experience. Flairsoft’s Quality Assurance Team strictly follows the typical test life cycle using the V-Model approach, and all releases go through a rigorous Quality Assurance regression test within various environment set-ups internally, prior to release in our client’s environments.
Our decades of experience delivering leading, end-to-end application testing services have taught us that by adopting industrialized processes and infusing intelligence into delivery, costs can be reduced and application reliability improved.
We work with clients to improve testing productivity through predictive analytics, automation and industry specialization while also driving higher quality across the application lifecycle.
- Contract Compliance by Reviewing, Analyzing, and Testing project artifacts to determine whether deliverables meet Business Functional, Technical, Quality, and Performance Requirements
- Establishing Bi-Directional Traceability of User Requirements from requirements elicitation, through Design, Development, and Deployment
- Integrated Audit Approach covering ERP/Oracle, Data Management, Audit and Internal Controls, Project Management, and System Engineering
- MITS/Ohio Dept. of Job and Family Services programs at the State of Ohio
- AFIPPS: Flairsoft successfully implemented IV&V projects for a Federal Air Force agency project; AFIPPS (Integrated Personnel and Pay Systems)
- Oregon Department of Transportation
- Williams Companies
- American Electric Power