Flairsoft is an Enterprise Software and Solutions firm specializing in e-Business, Systems Integration, Business Process Management and Professional Services. Founded and headquartered in Columbus, OH since 2001, Flairsoft utilizes government and commercial best practices to optimize operational performance while reducing costs for our clients. We have addressed challenging technology issues surrounding our client’s businesses and through our expertise, produced outstanding results and bottom line value to our client’s highest satisfaction. We offer comprehensive solutions in a simple way and handle the complexities so that our customers can focus on their core business. Flairsoft is committed to high performance and continuous innovation. We are a DBE and MBE Certified company, with additional CMMI Dev Level 2 and ISO:9001:2015 certifications; and STS & GSA as our contracting vehicles. Our small business model and low operational costs allow us to provide top-tier professionals at a very competitive price. Our core company values stress individual commitment, creativity, hard work and a true sense of partnership with each customer.
Why Choose Flairsoft
- In depth understanding of State, Federal, Private and Public Sectors with dedicated, reliable and high quality Consulting & Support services
- Expertise in eGovernment, Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Management
- Proven track record in delivering complex large scale IT solutions; experienced in managing both leading edge technologies and legacy systems
- Agile and flexible; prompt with dedicated and focused response to client needs
- Small business model and lean management structure provides significant cost savings due to low overhead costs
Diverse Information Technology expertise: enterprise resource planning, software development, logistics, program and project management, scientific and technical expertise in eGovernment, geospatial information systems, business process management, service-oriented architecture, ERP implementation experience
- Flairsoft has three distinct divisions: our Product Division (Flairdocs), our Federal Division, and our State & Commercial Division – all differentiating us through our wide-ranging expertise
- Our Management Team is comprised of experienced and accomplished leaders from top industry and government agencies
- At Flairsoft, our culture of growth, opportunity and service encourages problem-solvers and creative thinkers, from our Software Developers to our New Business Developers
- Across all Divisions, our Recruiting strengths are built on 17 years of experience cultivating and building relationships; creating an extensive network that enables us to identify top talent quickly and deliver consistent and quality solutions to our clients
- OHIOMBE has again nominated Flairsoft for a 2018 Top MBE Award. The recognition ceremony will take place on Thursday, October 25th 2018.
- Flairdocs, our premier web-enabled right of way software and real estate management solution, was chosen to be among the 50 Best Facility Management Software Tools by Camcode in August, 2018
- Nominee of Tech Columbus’ Top CAT Award for Outstanding Product