Autonomy and Artificial Intelligence
Application Development and Support
Advisory and Assistance Services
Cyber Security & Risk Assessment Service
Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) and Quality Assurance
Enterprise Program Management
Big Data, SAP, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
Network and Cloud Engineering
ERP and COTS Implementation & Support
Business Process and Document Management
Value Added Staffing
Robotics Process Automation and Chatbots
Website Development and Redesign
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
We embark on a journey to make our business continuity program more meaningful to your agency. Successful IT disaster recovery is about building a good foundation for business resilience. This involves planning, preparing, and implementing solid IT management practices. If you want to enable resilient, available, and recoverable IT services that meet your business continuity requirements, Flairsoft can provide consulting services help your agency. Team Flairsoft can provide following services
- Coordinate Business Continuity planning activities with internal and external users.
- Gather valuable information from the users to prepare for the testing of Disaster Recovery.
- Coordinate on all aspects of the test, which included testing procedures, activities, documentation, and personnel at the test site.
- Collaborate with end users and vendors to prove the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Assure that the business continuity plan addressed recovery from localized or statewide disaster.
- Review those tasks which are critical to disaster recovery.
- Develop new procedures to improve storage and restoration efficiency.
- Track costs of all disaster recovery expenses including offsite storage.
- Liaison between the users and the vendors
- Evaluate replication technologies
- Measure the cost of downtime
- Mitigate IT threats like ransomware
- Define recovery time and recovery point objectives
- Test and evolve the DR plan over time
- Evaluate disaster recovery plan from beginning to end