Alcoholic Beverage Control
Alcoholic Beverage Control is a complex, compliance driven and often paper intensive process that creates challenges for efficiently managing permitting and inspection processes. Flairdocs™ Electronic Permitting System (EPSTrack™) is a comprehensive, scalable, mobile-ready, and web-based solution that provides end-to-end process and tracking automation for all aspects of permitting and compliance as it relates to Alcoholic Beverage control. Flairdocs™ EPSTrack electronically addresses the needs of permit tracking, compliance, management and payment processing for the manufacturing, distribution, licensing, regulation, and merchandising of beer, wine, mixed beverages, and spirituous liquor through the permitting process. Below are the benefits of our solution:
- IMPROVES EFFICIENCIES: Reduce expenses caused by staff transition, aging software and the burden of operational paper record keeping and retention with innovative technology to achieve higher ROI.
- STREAMLINES AND STANDARDIZES: Reduce training costs, foster interdepartmental collaboration, and ensure accountability and compliance on all permits with access to a transparent informational audit trail.
- SECURES DATA: Simplify compliance mandates, migrating and managing data with cutting edge regulatory information, thereby safeguarding your sensitive information.
- COMPLIANCE: Save time and money by mitigating federal interstate compliance issues with our up-to-date, streamlined paperless management system.
Streamline your projects with our flexible, scalable and automated framework that can be configured to your specific needs and local regulations. By consolidating your data and processes for all kinds of liquor and miscellaneous permits, you will improve operational efficiency, eliminate paper-based hassle, and gain significant time and cost savings.
Alcoholic Beverage Control Key Features
- Self-registration, permit request and submittal
- Centralized portal based application incorporating workflow, ad-hoc reporting, application review and permit issuance, investigative and enforcement oversight
- Online electronic permit application submission and payment
- Application Status Review process flow as well as status for the customer submitting the online or paper application
- Automated annual renewal of permits
- Create and process unlimited license types
- Mobile capabilities
- Access to migrated historical data
- Legal hearing support and documentation associated with licensing
- Reporting and dashboard
- Workflow designer and template designer
- System Administration, security and Auditing