Right of Way Subject Matter Expert/Product Owner
Right of Way Subject Matter Expert/Product Owner
Flairsoft is an innovative Information Technology company with headquarters in Columbus, OH. Our product division Flairdocs™ provides comprehensive Right of Way, Permitting and business process management solutions. We have immediate openings for Business Development Managers (Mid and Senior level) in support of our rapidly growing North American customer base. To find more information, please visit our website www.flairsoft.net or www.flairdocs.com.
Flairsoft is seeking to fill the position of Subject Matter Expert with experience in the land and right of way acquisition processes. The desired experience of the successful candidate should include exposure to the full right of way acquisition life cycle, data entry, survey, title, appraisal, acquisition, and permit, etc. Additionally, experience should include an understanding of database systems; how they work, how data components relate to each other and the hierarchy of data.
Depending on current project needs, responsibilities could entail any of the following:
- Client engagement to understand their database needs as it relates to Land and Right of Way management
- Pre-Sales Collaboration/Product development/enhancement/improvement design collaboration
- Documenting gap analysis, application storyboards and use cases
- Mapping and organizing data for migration, templates and reports
- Product presentations to potential clients
- Participation in software configuration projects as a subject matter expert
- Helping ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications by identifying any observed bottlenecks and bugs, and suggesting solutions / technical alternatives to mitigate and address these issues; Make recommendations to improve/streamline processes
- Supporting projects through entire Software implementation process by participating in the requirements analysis and research gathering (R&D) process, and/or writing documentation such as technical specifications, user guides, and other forms of documentation
- Interacting with team members (end-users, testers, analysts and project/release managers) in a team-oriented fashion
- Tracking support ticket progress, and ensure tickets are successfully implemented through following up with developers and QA team.
- Ease of use and product usability assessment
The SME must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Education: Must be enrolled as a student at an accredited college or university, with at least sophomore status, OR 5+ years of the following: equivalent training or education (technical schools, coding bootcamps, etc.), and/or relevant full-time/contract work.
- Experience in the various project steps and requirements involved in the acquisition, or granting of land rights.
- Good understanding of the legal components of a contract.
- Experience or familiarity with land acquisition related software, including requirements analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- Ability to function well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to write technical documentation for internal or external developer/technical audiences.
- Applicant must possess good written and spoken English language skills (fluent or conversant in English).
- US Citizen, capable of gaining (or currently granted) a security clearance preferred.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive wage (depending on experience)
- Benefits package to include regular benefits such as health insurance per company policies. For each month of service, you will accrue 8 hours of vacation time for an annual total of ten (10) days. Per company policy, you will also receive ten paid holidays.
- Hands on learning experience from industry professionals
- An opportunity to test and grow your skills
Flairsoft is committed to providing a work environment where employees, customers and the community know we value and appreciate our differences.
We offer a variety of career development opportunities to help you work better both as an individual and as a team member. By helping our employees develop and maintain top skills, we stay competitive in the marketplace. We offer our staff an open environment and opportunity to expand your skills. Our people are rewarded for exceptional performance through increased responsibility, bonuses, and visibility. Our outstanding benefits include:
- 401K with Company’s matching Contribution: The 401K plan is designed to help Employees to prepare for the future. A Company match is offered based on profit. Rollovers are accepted from the Employee’s former employer’s qualified plan.
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation and Holidays
- Medical Insurance: Flairsoft offers outstanding Health Care benefit package
- Anthem PPO/HSA Plans
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Long-Term & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Publication & Speaking Bonuses
- Tuition Waiver
To apply Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Janice.firstname.lastname@example.org