Quality Assurance Specialist
- Will help design, pilot, and implement the software quality assurance review process. Will help development teams test software quality for production deployment.
- Proactively engage in the end-to-end software testing cycle as it pertains to the project.
- Work closely with and follow direction from QA Manager
- Contribute to the establishment of and meet quality goals and objectives for the project.
- Contribute to all aspects of quality assurance for the project including establishing relevant metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- With input from QA Manager and team, develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Work with the project team to test updates, patches, and repairs to the application software components in the development, test, and QA environments. Develop software changes for promotion to production following best practice and standards.
- Take corrective action, subject to management approval, to resolve all issues and problems encountered with testing to ensure the applications perform as required.
- Design, execute and maintain automated test scripts.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Selenium.
- Strong communication skills – must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.
- Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
- Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
- 7 Years in testing IT products and applications.
- 5 Years automation experience using MS Visual Studio C#, Selenium and Coded UI, developing and maintaining automates tests using Page object model
- 5 Years experience in Selenium – writing and maintaining Selenium tests using Page Object model
- 5 years using Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Test Manager
- 5 Years Development/scripting skills in C#
- 5 Years in End-to-End Test Automation experience
- 5 Years demonstrated experience in converting existing manual test cases to automation scripts.
- 5 Years conducting test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality.
- At least 1 year Quality Assurance experience in a technical capacity with a large organization. The experience must encompass the writing of test strategies, test scenarios, test plans and test scripts.
- Must have at least 1 year experience working on Agile/Scrum IT projects.
- Must have experience working with Microsoft Test Manager on at least one project
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience developing automated tests in the Cloud using Docker Containers
- Experience using PowerShell to automate tasks
- Experience in Specflow
- Experience in setting up and scheduling JAMS jobs
- Experience working in Splunk generating reports and analysis using data sets
- Certifications in Software Testing Field
- Programming background
- Certifications in Microsoft tools and technologies
- CRUD Testing experience
- Test coverage and estimations experience