- Expertise in web development using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Will work closely with the designated IT supervisor, project managers and other developers in an Agile development environment. The work scope of the consultant will include requirements gathering, application design, application development, testing, deployment and technical support.
- Will be responsible for new development and/or rewriting legacy applications to .NET applications utilizing C#, MVC, WCF, SQL Server and other technologies.
- The new applications will implement n-tier architecture and comply with coding standards.
- Strong communication/ leadership skills.
- Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
- Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
- Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
- Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
- Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.
- 5 years of experience as a Senior .Net Web Developer developing ASP.NET MVC applications
- 5 years of ASP.NET experience developing with the C Sharp (C#) language.
- 5 years of experience with SQL Server Database Design and development including optimization of queries, creating tables, views, stored procedures, and functions.
- 2 years of application experience developing applications using Entity Framework (EF) 4.0 or later.
- 2 years of experience developing a project within the Agile methodology.
- 2 years of experience developing web applications utilizing the 4.0 .NET Framework or higher.
- 2 year of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience developing and securing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- 1 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of n-tier environments as it relates to development and deployment.
- 1 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of code repository strategies, code promotion strategies and recovery using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- 1 year of experience developing reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and making them accessible within an MVC web application.
- 1 year of experience or a demonstrable understanding of developing applications that are mobile compliant.
- A demonstrable understanding of implementing secure coding practices for an ASP.NET MVC application.
- 2 years of experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) or experience implementing a testing strategy for applications developed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience programming on databases containing millions of rows.
- 1 year experience developing with Visual Studio 2015 or Visual Studio 2017.