Business Development Manager
Flairsoft is an innovative Information Technology company with headquarters in Columbus, OH. Our product division Flairdocs™ provides comprehensive Right of Way, Permitting and business process management solutions. We have immediate openings for Business Development Managers (Mid and Senior level) in support of our rapidly growing North American customer base. To find more information, please visit our website www.flairsoft.net or www.flairdocs.com.
Position Description: Business Development Manager
The ideal candidate will lead business development activities to engage with prospects in Pipeline, Utilities, Transportation, Wind and Solar verticals for its flagship Right of Way and Permitting solutions (Flairdocs) and build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication, information technology, organizational and interpersonal skills. They will support various conferences, seminars such as IRWA Annual and local conferences and committee meetings, AASHTO CRUO etc. and travel to client locations nationally as appropriate.
- Identify prospects and how Flairdocs can assist them in their areas of needs
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Screen potential prospects and opportunities by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Develops negotiating strategies to advance the sales cycle and closing deals
- Assist in sustaining and growing current business
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Support or lead product demos, writing proposals for software/SaaS (Software as a Service) products
- Minimum of 3 years of prior industry related business development, sales and marketing experience
- Prospecting skills, Sales planning, Selling to customer’s needs experience.
- Strong closing skills and motivation for sales with proven success record of winning contracts.
- The candidate must have good client relationship management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid Market knowledge and presentation skills with high energy level and professionalism.
- Good private and public client prospects and relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Flairsoft is committed to providing a work environment where employees, customers and the community know we value and appreciate our differences. We offer a variety of career development opportunities to help you work better both as an individual and as a team member. By helping our employees develop and maintain top skills, we stay competitive in the marketplace. We offer our staff an open environment and opportunity to expand your skills. Our people are rewarded for exceptional performance through increased responsibility, bonuses, and visibility. Our premium benefits include matching Simple IRA plan, health care benefits, short term & long-term disability, life insurance and paid sick, vacation and holidays. To find more information, please visit our website www.flairsoft.net.
- To apply Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Janice.firstname.lastname@example.org