Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) and Quality Assurance
Flairsoft is a technology company with an outstanding software development framework. Our quality team is equipped industry professionals that have more than 30 years of collective experience. Flairsoft’s quality assurance team strictly follows the typical test life cycle using the V- Model approach; and all releases go through a rigorous quality assurance regression test within various environments setup at Flairsoft before released to client environments.
Our decades of experience delivering leading, end-to-end application testing services have taught us that by adopting industrialized processes and infusing intelligence into delivery, costs can be reduced and application reliability improved.
We work with clients to improve testing productivity through predictive analytics, automation and industry specialization while also driving higher quality across application lifecycle.
- Contract compliance by reviewing, analyzing, and testing project artifacts to determine whether deliverables meet business
- Functional, technical, quality, and performance requirements
- Establishing bidirectional traceability of user requirements from requirements elicitation, through design, development, and deployment.
- Integrated Audit Approach Covering ERP/Oracle, Data Management, Audit and Internal Controls, Project Management, System Engineering
- MITS/ODJFS programs at the State of Ohio
- AFIPPS: Flairsoft has successfully implemented IV&V projects for a federal Air Force agency for the project AFIPPS (Integrated Personnel and Pay System)
- Oregon Department of Transportation
- Williams Energy
- American Electric Power