BIG DATA, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND DATA ANALYTICS
Flairsoft is expert in handling voluminous data from various sources such as business sales records, collected results of scientific experiments or real-time sensors used in the Internet of Things (IoT). Data may be raw or preprocessed using separate software tools before analytics are applied.
Flairsoft handles data which may also exist in a wide variety of file types, unstructured data and/or streaming data from sensors. Further, Big Data may involve multiple, simultaneous data sources that may not otherwise be integrated. Flairsoft’s Big Data analytics project involves data related to different sources, different types, and different scales.
In Big Data, velocity refers to the speed at which data must be analyzed. Every Big Data analytics project will ingest, correlate and analyze the data sources, and then render an answer or result based on an overarching query. Flairsoft’s Big Data analysts always have a detailed understanding of the available data and possess a sense of the answer they’re looking for. Velocity is meaningful, as Flairsoft’s Big Data analysis expands into fields like machine learning and artificial intelligence where analytical processes mimic perception by finding and using patterns in the collected data.
Our tested and proven structured systems engineering processes turn your data into a powerful, accurate decision-enhancing tool. We know how to make your data work for you – creating efficiencies for intelligence insight to improve your team’s decision-making and your profitability.
Real-time reporting and analytics is critical to make quick, impactful decisions. In an age governed by information, superior data intelligence is critical to business success; and the experts at Flairsoft can help you manage your data to achieve your goals. Flairsoft has strong experience managing structured and unstructured data sets for development, deployment and sustainment of decision support capabilities. We can help you make your data into a true asset.
- SSRS, Crystal Reports and Izenda
- Big Data, Hadoop Analytics
- Business Objects
- Big Data application development and sustainment
- Comprehensive Data Strategy and Governance
- Data Warehouse Strategy and Design– Performance Tuning and Architecture
- Data Modeling – Both Logical and Physical
- Integrate Disparate Complex Data into Information Leading to Superior Business Decisions
- Prototype Development, Deployment, Data cleansing, Data Mart Development and Support
- Legacy Data Migration, Data Scrubbing, Integration with Data mining
- Integration with Business Intelligence Tools and/or Systems
- Data Backup and Recovery
- State of Ohio
- Mettler Toledo
- Expeditionary Combat Support System (ECSS) Data Migration
- Electric Utilities