Application Development and Support
Flairsoft has more than 14 years of experience developing top-tier software solutions for Federal, Commercial and State and Local government clients to modernize their legacy systems, improve efficiencies and ensure compliance. When you choose Flairsoft, you are choosing a company with a passion for excellence and the means to commit that passion to action. We have achieved Microsoft Certified Competency in Service Oriented Architecture and we bring that expertise to our portfolio of clients. Our mature software development methodology, Flairsoft Agile Software Technique, is based on a tailored agile scrum and completely customizable to meet your needs.
Flairsoft has adopted DevOps key practices that help us innovate faster through automating and streamlining the software development processes. The DevOps tools are being used in Flairsoft’s intellectual property and cloud-based solution, Flairdocs.
FlairSAFe and Extended ART While our traditional ways of software development and delivery have taught us to break problems down and see things laterally and sequentially, in large and complex systems, software delivery teams often seem to lose a sense of the whole. When they try to gather these created pieces at a later stage to view the “big picture” the effort turns futile. Applying systems thinking as a refined DevOps method allows the Team to see complex inter-relationships and patterns of change, as opposed to snapshots of situations. To enable such a DevOps model, an extended Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) approach is very practical and has proven results.
We leverage the Scaled Agile Framework items such as user stories, time boxed sprints, frequent retrospectives & reviews to create intense value stories for our key stakeholders. We use an Enterprise Continuous Delivery (ECD) model that facilities communication and coordination. Flairsoft’s approach to Cybersecurity are repeatable incident response processes based on NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- .NET, Java/J2EE
- XML and Web Services
- DevOps tools – Docker, Jenkins, Puppet
- GIS – ESRI, Oracle Spatial and GeoMedia
- Mobile Development – iPhone and Android
Services & Processes
- Project and Quality Management
- Agile, Scaled Agile Framework, Enterprise Continuous Delivery, Agile Release Train, DevOps, Iterative, Waterfall and RAD Project Management
- Requirement Analysis, Testing, Systems Evaluation and Integration
- BPR / BPM and Product Development
- Software as Service (SaaS) Hosted Solutions
- Maintenance & Support Services
- eGovernment and Cloud Computing (SAS)
- GIS and Mobile Application Development
- Legacy System Sustainment and Modernization Systems Integration, SOA and BAM
- End-to-End Software Development and Support
- Certified Project Management Professionals (PMP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP)
- States of Ohio, Oregon, New York, Michigan and West Virginia
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Mettler Toledo
- The Ohio State University
- United States Air Force