- As Project Manager, she or he will provide direction and guidance to project teams to ensure alignment with business requirements and goals. The role is responsible for working with line of business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and key stakeholders to optimize the value IT delivers and to accomplish the business strategy.
- Develop Scope and define project requirements.
- Provide general project management support which includes: developing and maintaining work breakdown structures, developing and maintaining project schedules, managing the requirements definition process, interfacing with technology subject matter experts, managing projects to their on-time completion, within budget and meeting quality standards.
- Create project documents
- Work with development team to obtain estimates.
- Facilitate requirements review meetings with the project team and business stakeholders.
- Conduct status meetings and perform risk assessments, tracking action items and provide reporting needed by the Division Leadership.
- Implement risk mitigation strategies to ensure high quality and on-time delivery of projects.
- Work with Business Stakeholders to ensure that customer requirements are clearly defined, that regular customer communications take place and that the customer is engaged in the project.
- Continually work with Business Stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction.
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to handle non-routine, multi-faceted technical problems is required.
- Extensive knowledge of project management processes, systems development methods, organizational change management concepts, and business process improvement methods.
- In-depth knowledge of project planning techniques and automated project planning tools required.
- Experience in managing several different priorities and responsibilities
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience creating detailed project documents including project charter, implementation plan, test plan, deployment plan, and reports and giving presentations
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study
- 5+ years of project management experience in cross-functional projects and a proven track record of handling multiple projects concurrently with successful project delivery results
- 3+ year of business process analysis
- 3+ Years of testing or quality assurance testing experience
- Project Management PMP credentials, ITIL Framework (or equivalent) is a plus
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.