Java Programmer Analyst
Designation: Java Programmer Analyst 3
Client: Ohio Department of Job & Family Services
Location: 4200 E. 5th Ave, Columbus, OH 43219
Start Date: September 1, 2015
Project Duration: Through June 30, 2016, possible 1-year extension
Project: Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information System (SACWIS)
Call: (614) 888-0700 ext.209
Posted on: 6th August 2015
- In-person (if local) or phone interview is scheduled
- Candidate will be recommended to client for interview
- Client will make the final decision
- Minimum of 60 months programming experience with relational databases (including at least 24 months experience with ORACLE 11g or later).
- Minimum of 60 months programming experience with large-scale systems using Java 1.6 or later.
- Minimum of 60 months programming experience using IBM’s Websphere (at least 36 months with version 7.x or later) software.
- Minimum of 24 months experience in Rapid Application Development (RAD).
- Minimum of 24 months programming experience in a Web based environment utilizing HTML, XML, Java Server Pages, and Java Script.
- Minimum of 48 months programming experience in an object oriented development environment.
- Minimum of 36 months system analysis experience on large scale systems.
- Minimum of 24 months experience designing multi-tier applications.
- Minimum of 12 months data modeling experience with Erwin.
- Minimum of 24 months experience with CVS or equivalent version control system.
- Associates Degree or higher.