Type: Full-time Experience: 3-5 years Job Description: The software developer position works in advanced software technologies in a fast-paced environment developing cutting edge GIS (Geographic Information Systems) software solutions for an enterprise level application. The developer in this position performs a full range of application design, analysis and programming functions and understands the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience with the ESRI toolset including ArcCatalog, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Desktop, creating and managing feature classes and geodatabases.
- Extensive experience with RESTful architecture
- A thorough understanding and demonstrated practical application of object oriented programming concepts.
- Database development (SQL Server and Oracle), including stored procedures, views, query performance tuning, managing spatial data.
- ASP.net forms web development (C#, HTML5, CSS)
- Knowledge of native iOS and Android mobile app development is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Strong creativity and problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage team members and take responsibility for delivering results.
- Working knowledge of enterprise GIS system functionality.
firstname.lastname@example.org 614-888-0700 ext. 209